2005-10-13

Every day is a new day

I has been a while since I last posted here. I have been spending a lot of time on VisualCron. The future of VisualCron is becoming more clear. There are still of lot of things to implement but the foundation feels very stable.

The "singing-booth" is also ready now. It's a black rectangle, 1.2 * 1.5 meters with 2.2 in height. It is painted black now and I have put up some diffusers. It looks quite good and it sounds very good. I may post some pictures here later. I have to spend some time singing every day. Training singing is like training a muscle. I am very "untrained" right now but a little practice will do the trick!

Both my friend DJ and I have had very little time over to spend on our new project. But it will get better! Our next meeting is on sunday and hopefully everything will be clearer then!

No comments: