2005-05-19

Serialize me!

Ripped from wikipedia:

In computer science, serialization means to force one-at-a-time access for the purposes of concurrency control, or to encode a data structure as a sequence of bytes. The opposite operation, to extract a data structure from a series of bytes, is deserialization.

When I say serialize me I am talking about the process of describing me, the text on this page are serialized versions of me. When you have all information you can deserialize the text to an object, me.

I am serious but a second truth is that all other names where taken :)

Back to bullshit. The advantages of serialization among other things are:

  • making an object persistent
  • distributing an object

This utterly boring part was the first and last description why I am using this address/username/title etc.

Over and out!

No comments: